Lisa offers a variety of photographic and video services which includes magazine and print work, private ocean photo shoots and stock imagery, underwater video, weddings, portraits, events, and guided trips to meet the dolphins and whales. Some details are included below or you may contact her directly for more information.
- Magazines and Print Work – Lisa’s photos have appeared in several magazines as well as scientific journals and educational material. Photos are available for licensing, or exclusive rights purchasing. Lisa is also available to be hired for specific photo projects.
- Specialty Projects – Lisa has a wide range of photographic experience both in and out of the water. Contact her for information about work for
special projects in Hawaii or other locations.
- Stock Images – Contact Lisa for information about use of her images for Stock Photography and where her photos are listed.
- Framed and Specialty Prints – Images are available on Canvas by special order in all sizes. Wholesale prices are available for larger orders, shops and galleries.
- Digital Downloads – In her new Ocean Eyes store she now has her images available as digital downloads.
Individual Photo Shoots and Trips
Are you traveling to Hawaii or another destination? Lisa is available to photograph or video your time in the water with the dolphins and whales. Please contact her for different daily or weekly options.
She is also available for photography around the island, and other special projects.
Group Trips and Photography
Are you bringing a group to Hawaii or another location? Lisa will document your trip with photography and video both above and below the water and edit it together for you. Lisa has years of experience traveling as a videographer with groups for both live aboard and land based operations . A DVD of your trip is provided for each participant. For samples of her work please contact Lisa directly.
Organize a Trip
Are you planning a trip to Hawaii and want to spend some time with the dolphins? Let Lisa offer her extensive expertise and contacts to help you plan and implement all aspects of your trip (lodging, boat charter, snorkel lessons, educational dolphin talks, etc).